Monday 25 November 2013

Day 2 and 3: Without Internet

It's seeming like this is becoming a weekly thing. On weekends, we are without internet. Which, isn't terribly helpful, because that is when we need internet most (during the week, we can just use the internet at school). Because of the lack of internet for the weekend, my blogging schedule is already a bit messed up. Ah well. Here goes...

Saturday.


I had to go into work for the evening, which is alright. While I was waiting in the car (I'm always quite early), I doodled and sketched and wrote a little bit. This was my favourite one. As quirky as it is.

 

When I got home, we watched a bunch of films, and I drew some Alice in Wonderland things. 

Sunday.


We went about to get a few things, and went to the thrift store. We slept late, and had a lazy Sunday. I introduced my husband to eating oysters on crackers with cheese and pickles. It was something that I haven't eaten for a while. Both of us enjoyed it. Later on in the evening I started working on a doll. I felt like it was a good time to make dolls again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment