Friday 1 November 2013

Day 362: Not much achieved

Last night was Hallowe'en, and we were up until 3:30 or 4 in the morning. Ah, the joys of youth and adventuring. Needless to say, I didn't get much done. However, I did buy fabric for my silkscreen projects, and I found a pair of great winter boots (I haven't had new and warm- but fairly light- winter boots for a while, and I found this fantastic pair at Winners). So, good day. Then my husband and I ate an entire cucumber, carrot, and red pepper between the two of us. A craving for fresh vegetables was caused by devouring lots of sugar. Thank you, bodies, for telling us what we need. And thank you, world, for allowing me to find the perfect winter boots.

2 comments:

  1. Only three more days and 12months of Alice will be achieved. Then what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that I might start all over again, and go for another year. But we shall see! If I do, it might be more casual, and all inclusive to all of my creativity. We shall see!

      Delete