Saturday 1 March 2014

Day 98, 99 & 100: A few days behind. Sorry.

Apologies for being a few days behind. I kept putting it off. Now, back in action. I have been making things, but just not posting about it. Any ways, here's what I got done.


Set fire to a corset made of wool. Might burn it a bit more.


Put my book through my sewing machine. Used all kind of fancy stitches. Putting it through the sewing machine is as awkward as it sounds. Fun result, though!

I started working on my Rocket Raccoon costume. Yes, it's official. Weirdly enough, a guy I know is also going to be Rocket Raccoon. How crazy is that.

Here are the materials I picked up. And my sketchbook with inspiration photos glued in.


And progress on a raccoon tail. I'm using this technique that uses yarn.  I'm liking it, but I find that it makes a lot of waste, and I'm not sure if I'm liking it for a raccoon tail.


It looks cool, but I'm not sure that it's exactly what I had in mind. We'll see.

That's all for now, kids! Tomorrow... silkscreen printing some shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment