Friday 2 August 2013

Day 271: 'Za.


I'm happy that I'm cooking real food again. We keep having actual meals and it's great! This evening I made pizza. I didn't have any yeast, so I looked up recipes for how to make pizza crust without yeast. I successfully found a recipe, and it turned out quite well. Not as good as if it had been made with yeast (using my mum's recipe), but it was still pretty good. Toppings included pizza blend cheese, feta cheese, a bit of parmesan, mixed vegetables (from a Europe's Best frozen vegetables), and fresh tomato. Oh, and spaghetti sauce as tomato sauce. Result? Very good. Especially with a glass of cold tea. Summer!


Also, exciting news. I got drilled crystals in the mail! Magic crystal jewelry magic is going to happen! Thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment