Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 287: Say hello to Wendall, and now we'll go on a week-long hiatus.


Meet Wendall. He's our five foot skeleton who is going to live in our car for a while, and now has his own Facebook page. In the above photo he is saying 'Hey guys. Whaddup?'.

In other news, my life looks like this:


Our wedding is so close, and we're actually excited now. I'm past the exhausted-from-being-at-work-all-day-and-then-coming-home-to-be-bombarded-with-tiny-issues-that-add-up-to-a-giant-meltdown stage, and I've had a couple of days to be calmed down by my fiancee and just... be. We've gotten a lot done, and plans feel like they're more underway. Tomorrow morning is going to be a whirlwind (well, the entire day will be, really) but it will be fine. The next day is our wedding and then we will be out of the city. So...

This will be my last post until... let's say Sunday, just to be sure. I'll still be keeping notes as to what goes on in my creative life, but it won't be posted about until Sunday. At that point, we will be unpacking everything in our new apartment, settling down, and starting a beautiful and productive life together. 

I'm excited.

And I'm excited to have a break from life.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment