Wednesday 14 August 2013

Day 282: Gogol Bordello

Post Gogol Bordello:

 

Gogol Bordello continues to be the best concert in my books. It's loud, insane, chaotic, and just wonderful. Tonight I experienced my second GB concert with my fiancee (one week before our wedding... Good way to blow off steam and spend time together). I'm pretty sure that my uber-sweaty clothing will never dry out. The concert was just so good. Once again, we managed to get right up to the barrier, just feet away from the stage. At the end, we touched hands with pretty much all members of the band, and I shared a brief moment of magical hand holding with Eugene Hutz, and we gazed into each other's eyes. I'm pretty sure that if I ever met Pan (yes, the Greek Pan) it would be a similarly chaotic and magical moment, where many secrets of the universe are surely revealed. Sometimes my life is simply... made.

I am now thoroughly bruised, achy and tired. Time for a happy sleep... and a long day of being a bit more tired than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment