Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 11: Put your hair back


I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I finally got around to it. When I was in London last year, I bought this really cool printed fabric from the V&A. It's such a cool pattern, and it's based off of historical textiles (though I can't remember which). I used some in the quilt which is on my bed, and today I made a headband. Not the best headband ever, but... Whatever. It looks kind of cool. I also have some fabric left over, which I am going to use to make a hair bow or two. I really like this fabric... I want more! They had some other cool prints, too. I kind of wish that I could have taken some of each home.. but I think it was five British pounds per half metre. Worth it, but still a little pricey, and it was pre-cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment