Sunday 18 November 2012

Day 14: The part when sickness strikes


Ugghhhh. Today I was sick for the second time in under a month. I really don't get why I've been sick so much, and today was exceptionally terrible. Have you ever been sick on a bus? It's horrible. It made me cry out of embarrassment and shame and confusion. I've been so stiff and sore, and I'm not having any fun. Fortunately, after passing out for about half an hour, I woke up and my stomach had settled. And you know what is great food for a sad stomach? A bagel with nothing on it. It's bland enough to be gentle, but filling enough to sit in your stomach. Canned peaches are also a god send for sickness (and headaches) .

Due to my being sick and crying on and off and feeling miserable, I decided to make myself a get well card. Yes, the drawing is a sad stomach. Drawing this made me feel ever so slightly better, but I'm just as sad as the poor little stomach.

My apologies for TMI, but I really couldn't convince myself to do anything else. I could barely pull myself together to finish my art history paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment