Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 17: Not super creative


Today, I'm at school from 9 to 9. Due to the fact that I didn't get a lot of sleep and I'm still recovering, I didn't exactly pack anything to make anything with. Sure, I could have posted more drawings, but I admit, I've been failing you guys (whoever 'you guys' might be).

I took a non-creative route to being creative. I downloaded a free version of 'Drawsome' on my cellular smart telephone, and called that being artistic and creative. Essentially, it's a game where you have to draw stuff (you get words and names. Things like stool and Newton and side burn and stuff) and another person guesses what you drew, and then they draw something and you guess. Sounds okay, right? Except wait... Other people are uninteresting and apparently can't guess things like side burn or Newton. Even when you draw Newton and write 'gravity' and draw a picture of an apple, or you draw a face with a giant side burn and you draw an arrow pointing to the side burn. Isn't that really obvious?

This is Isaac Newton's look of disdain

This is why tomorrow I'm going to actually make something astounding that requires a little more effort. I'll also do laundry! WHOAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment