Friday 6 December 2013

Day 15: Rabbit Swimming

This morning I started off with wrapping gifts, and drinking tea (with eggnog instead of milk. Delicious). I absolutely adore wrapping gifts. I get so excited, and I enjoy watching the gifts pile up. For me, it shows that I love my family, and my family loves me. More than that, and beyond that, but I don't know. I just love giving, and I like surprising my loved ones. Now, this is how I feel when I wrap gifts. 


A little more excitement (the font wasn't letting me use exclamation points), but pretty close. Though, I'm proud of myself. I wrapped a present using one piece of tape! 

Any who, I then moved on to play a lot of Skyrim. I mean five hours worth. It's always "I'll just finish this quest. Then I'll quit". And that, my friends, is a blatant lie. Bad habit. But, hey- I defeated a dragon! Two dragons, actually! And one of those I finished off with a poisoned war hammer. How awesome is that? Really awesome, that's how awesome. Any ways... While I was playing, I saw this glitch.


This is a rabbit swimming. Now, rabbits aren't supposed to swim. Not in this game, not ever. So, I responded by drawing this.


It's inspired by my friend Bronwyn Schuster. Once again, drawn from Bettie Page poses. Only... it's as a rabbit headed lady in a bathing suit instead of a Bettie Page lady in a bathing suit. Bit of a difference.

Now, I'm going to try to do something. I might attempt making an Advent Calender. I have ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment