Monday 9 December 2013

Day 18: Advent Calendar


I made an Advent calendar! I will say that Elmer liquid glue wasn't the best choice, because it wrinkled all the paper. Still, I'm pleased with it. It's good for this time around. 

 

Also, I made shortbread ("Dalmatian" shortbread... which means it has chocolate chips in it). Delicious.


I would also like to thank mandarin oranges for giving me the opportunity to eat delicious citrus fruit without the risk of being stabbed in the eye with citric acid. Nom nom. 

Today, I found a magical combination for making art, and feeling super happy. Combining Wintery indie music, lots of tea, bits of edibles, pens in hand... And lots of peaceful falling snow outside. Good combination, and a happy morning and afternoon before work.

In other news, do you ever have days where you just wear fake horned rim glasses, drink tea, and stare pensively off into the distance?


I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment