Wednesday 18 December 2013

Day 27: What does the fox say?


Now, I will say that this song drives me insane, even though it's catchy, and is a selection of lyrics after my own heart. However, it is catchy, and the lyrics are after my heart. It mostly drives me insane because we know what foxes sound like. That being said, it's been stuck in my head recently. 



At the moment, I am with my husband and my in-laws in Saskatchewan. We left in the morning, and got in around 4:30. It's nice being here. I'm fortunate to say that I like my in-laws, and I have every reason to believe that they like me, too. A good situation! It's so nice to be somewhere else, surrounded by family. And in just a couple of days, I'll be wandering o the prairie, back home with my parents. I look forward to it! It's going to be a nice holiday.

Also, I forgot to post about it yesterday or the day before, but check out the cuffs on this sweater that I got from the thrift store!


It's a great sweater, that costed me $5.99. It's white wool, and I think it might be hand made, because there is absolutely no evidence of tags. It's definitely 100% wool, fairly soft, and it has this beading on both cuffs, and the low turtleneck. It's this year's Christmas sweater. Hurray for unique thrift store finds! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! The singers treat it so seriously, but I think it is hilarious!
    Nice sweater, the beads are worth the $5.99 all by themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently they did it as a joke, and then everyone else took it seriously. Which makes it so much better!

      Delete