Monday 8 July 2013

Day 246: A real horror show


In the world of A Clockwork Orange, 'real horror show' means something good, excellent, so on. Today was a Clockwork Orange kind of day. And as Alex would say... a real horror show, indeed.

I think that I need to do one of two things. A) Watch A Clockwork Orange again B) Read the novel. Then again... why choose? Why not both?

Recently (errather... today, specifically) I have been thinking a lot about that film, and how much iconic it is, and how much I like it. Not that I agree with ultraviolence or any of the weird things that happen in the film. It's simply a very, very, good film. Strange, horrific, bizarre, but very good. It's just a bonus that I am quite fond of Malcolm McDowell.


Any ways, I drew the crayon drawing while out to dinner at Montana's. Good times. I had also drawn Alex earlier in the day. But I didn't photograph that one. Not to mention that it's a bonus that there is proof that I do leave the safety and security of my pens and sketchbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment