Monday 1 July 2013

Day 239: A bit of inspiration

I got to work a little before eight o'clock in the morning, and didn't leave until quarter to six in the evening. A very long day working. Happy Canada Day! Lots of celebration was had today, and it was quite hot and toasty outside. Still, it was a long day, and my mouth is in pain. Because of this, I am just going to share some images that I have found inspiring lately.


 

Still, there is good news. My artwork and the way that I do hand-written fonts. It sounds like I will be busy writing and drawing instructions and different things for my workplace for the rest of the summer (when I'm not busy doing something else... but essentially I won't be bored!). Or at least, a lot of people are open to giving me jobs like that. Let's face it. I love the idea of drawing and doing handwritten fonts for different things. What do I love doing? Just that. Also, a co-worker asked me if I would be interested in submitting artwork to a magazine, and if my art will fit in to the theme of the month's magazine. I will be talking to her again, hopefully. I'm really interested, and might suggest that I can do specific commissions or drawings depending on what is needed. Hurrah! Thanks to where I work, I feel like my illustrative work might go somewhere. It makes me feel good about myself and my art!



No comments:

Post a Comment