Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 100: Should have done something bigger



Day 100 of this challenge... Yowzers! I should have done something bigger, and I shouldn't have posted late. However, I was barely on the computer yesterday and I was busy busy busy with school work. By the time I went to bed I was exhausted. Good news is, my reading week has pretty much started. I'm going to get so much work done! 

These drawings are heavily inspired by my continual watching of Supernatural. I've been ploughing through, as I work on projects. Because of this, however, I've been returning to an interest in ghosts and urban legends and folklore and such. All of these drawings are inspired by ghosts and the undead. Also living dead, I guess (hello little zombie on the left of the first photo!). It is a good show, though. My friend got me turned onto it, and now it's pretty much the only thing that I watch (other than The Walking Dead, Community, and a couple of other shows on AMC) when it's for enjoying as well as background 'company', and not just boredom and desperation of melting my mind a little. 

Now... forward and onward into more projects! I'm hoping to get so much done over the next 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment