Monday 11 February 2013

Day 99: Odds and Ends

I wanted to use my sewing machine, but it's too late for that. Not to mention I have an overwhelming sense of laziness. I'll get lots done on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but as it is my goal to make something or do something creative every day, I still wanted to make something. So, I played around with a couple odds and ends. I used a glue gun on these, which generally isn't something I like to use for certain projects. Mostly because of the finicky stringy things and how fast the glue cools. Still, these two things turned out not too badly. The cameo is going to be a brooch once I add a pin to it. The ring is pretty cool. Both are things I'll probably end up having on my table at the comic expo, just because little things are good to have. I need to make more jewellery and cloaks for the expo, and I'll do that slowly but surely. That is all for now. More tomorrow! Hopefully. It's going to be a long, long, day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment