Thursday 21 February 2013

Day 109: How to make useless (less interesting) things

What did I make using these items? What did I make while at my friend's house, with limited materials? 


I had to make something, and I knew I'd be too tired once I got home. I'd spent all day weaving (bluhgh... not going to talk about it), so my friend let me use the few items he had around (leftover from making a steampunk gun), and with the help of some chain, pliers and scissors I happened to have on me, I made a weird (and not to mention useless and uncomfortable) but kind of cool steampunk-ish but not quite creation...


Ta-da! Strange hand piece. It links around fingers, and chain joins pieces at the ring finger and thumb, both over and under the hand. It's not useful or practical. But I couldn't think of anything else. And it does look kind of cool. Kind of

 

No comments:

Post a Comment