Friday 8 February 2013

Day 95: Tidying


I spent most of my day rearranging and tidying up my room. Still not finished (I ran out of steam, and then had to go meet a friend for a double feature film that he took me out to. Not sure I enjoyed it, mostly because at that point, I didn't have the remotest interest in going out to a film. Any ways, it was important to him, so I can respect that. This is such unnecessary information...), but I made huge headway. As I don't use my vanity table, I decided to make it into a new home for my sewing machine (of late, my normal desk has been so messy that I've been doing all of my sewing with the machine placed on my chair). Hopefully this will prove to be a good work space. 

Also, I finally did a craft/DIY thing that I've been wanting to do for ages. 


I used vintage odd buttons to decorate thumb tacks! I've seen this on Pinterest many times, and it seemed like a great idea. I've done something similar, but now... hurrah! My 'Make This' board on Pinterest is not wasted! The hot glue shows on a few of them, and they're not super tidy, but when they're up on my bulletin board, they look pretty dandy. Especially next to the odd collection of paper items that have been placed upon that historic cork board surface. I tell you, it's a proud position to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment