Thursday 14 February 2013

Day 102: I forgot to take photographs


Happy Valentine's day, everybody! I did a lot today, but I didn't take photos of anything. Well, I did, but not of things that I can post on this blog. Too bad. However, I will list (with gusto) the things that I made and did today.

1. Made banana chocolate chip pancakes. I didn't really use a recipe, but I was inspired by all of these recipes I've seen on Pinterest recently. I simply halved my favourite pancake recipe (for real, it's a recipe that makes the best plain pancakes I've ever had), mashed in half of a banana (still fairly unripe, which is how I like it), and tossed on a few chocolate chips while they were cooking. Result? Delicious. 

2. Finished a ouija board. See my other blog for information and photos on that!

3. Made stupidly delicious pizza. It was so good. I made the most successful crust that I've ever made (it was such a perfect thin-crust pizza), and 'decorate' the pizza with chicken (cooked in ginger sweet-sour sauce), mixed vegetables (frozen vegetables at their best), spicy pepper pasta sauce (for pizza sauce), Italiano Kraft shredded cheese, and a bit of feta. It was seriously delicious, and the best thing I've made in ages. At least meal-wise.

4. I almost finished my Civil War shell jacket. I'm so close! I finished sewing on the collar, and I've been doing a lot of hand-finishing on it to make it absolutely perfect. All I have to finish is sewing on the buttons, plus making button holes. I'm so proud of this puppy, and I can't wait to wear it. By 'wear it', I mean both wearing it on my body, and wearing it to make it look worn and dirty. Excitement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment