Tuesday 17 September 2013

Day 317: Harley Quinn


In honour of International Batman Week, I decided to do different Siren-themed makeup every day. Or, for as long as I can think of ideas. To be clear, by 'Siren' I mean 'The Sirens of Gotham'. They are the female villains of the Batman universe. Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. 

Today, my husband suggested that I do Harley Quinn makeup, and so I did. I did a basic eyeliner with a bit of black eye shadow, and then topped it with silver glitter eye shadow. It just seemed like something that Harley Quinn would like. To make it even more Harley Quinn-ish I drew red and black diamonds. 

In case you don't know, this is Harley Quinn (she's had lots of outfits and costumes, but this is the classic, which is my favourite):



No comments:

Post a Comment