Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day 318: Poison Ivy



Another day of International Batman Week! Day two of doing Gotham Siren-inspired makeup. Today I did makeup inspired by Poison Ivy. Poison Ivy isn't my favourite Siren, but I'm still really fond of her. I'd eventually like to do cosplay of all of the Gotham Sirens, and I think that Poison Ivy would be the most challenging and the most interesting.



The make up I did had a palette and 'shape' (so to speak) that was heavily inspired by Poison Ivy from the film Batman & Robin, where Uma Thurman stars as Poison Ivy.


I started with some basic black eyeliner and mascara. To start the 'Ivy' look, I used a bit of green cream eyeliner made by Lush Cosmetics (one of my very favourite companies), and added a bit of green glitter eyeliner. To top it all off, I added some silver eyeliner to the sides of my face, to create some vine-like patterns. Overall, I'd say that I'm pleased with it. 

Tomorrow is International Talk Like A Pirate Day, so I'll have to do something Pirate based. Maybe somehow combine pirates and Batman...

No comments:

Post a Comment