Friday 20 September 2013

Day 320: Bizarro Grimm


Lazy day off. The reason I don't really want to have a job any more. That and a burning desire to bleach my hair and go pastel. But that's a story for another day... Where was I? Ah yes. Lazy day off. I woke up, make a smoothie, played Mortal Kombat (FATALITY. But not. I'm not very good. And I lost half way through and gave up), watched a bunch of YouTubers, and then shot and uploaded the above vlog. Brief, yet I would like to believe charming, perhaps? (Kidding. It probably isn't... Or is it? *dramatic stare*)

Afterwards, I went to buy some needles and stock up on some fall clothing (sweaters and leggings... Winter is coming. Is it weird that I wear more skirts in fall and winter than in the summer or spring?). I had the best intentions of going home and getting work done (as I also bought needles for my sewing machine), but instead I received a phone call from my husband, asking if I wanted to go and see Prisoners with him and a few friends. I agreed, as it is a crime drama that I have been wanting to see. We did that (and it was quite good). Immediately after, we followed through with our actual Friday night plans of going to see Insidious: Chapter 2 (second time was the charm! And it was great). So, needless to say... Not a heck of a lot was done. Le sigh. Maybe tomorrow...

But oh right! Work. At least it's just the afternoon. And let's face it. Poor art student. I can use the currency. Though I can't express how undeniably shallow that makes me feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment