Monday 23 September 2013

Day 323: Hellworld


Ah, a meal of champions. Delicious shanghai noodles, freshly baked brownies, and pomegranate. I made both the noodle dish and the brownies. Very tasty, and a nice round meal. Maybe could have had more vegetables... but even so.


My husband surprised me with a DVD of the last three Hellraiser movies (other than Revelations, which doesn't count because it doesn't have Douglas Bradley). Made me very excited. We decided to watch Hellraiser: Hellworld. It was weird, but good. In an early 2000s horror movie kind of way. I just love Hellraiser movies. Definitely my favourite horror movie franchise. 

Then I drew this:


This drawing is "zoomed in" quite a bit. The face part of the drawing is only about 2" tall. I did this because I halfheartedly drew Pinhead, and then I got bored and scribbled a bunch. Not really worth anyone's time. Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment