Sunday 29 September 2013

Day 329: I now have a heart


Work in progress. I am doing the embroidery for my surrogate portrait art piece, for my drawing project. I requested that friends and family come up with words or short phrases that describe or identity me (from their point of view). Those who wrote something came up with amazing things. However, some of them are really long. Which, I'm delighted with, but at the same time... This is going to take me forever to embroider. Good thing that I have all day Tuesday. I suppose that those are the benefits to being in class full time on some days. Still not a fan... but nonetheless.


In other news, McDonald's has Wizard of Oz toys, because of the 75th anniversary. It makes me happy. My husband got his hands on the Tin Man and Glinda. Apparently someone referred to Glinda as 'the princess'. FYI and in case you don't know... She's a witch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment