Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 185: Drew some


I spent a lot of my day drawing. Specifically, I drew a lot of steampunk characters. Along with that, I also made some more chainmail. I need to figure out how to connect two pieces of chainmail, where the rings are different sizes. I need to make another piece of the same dimensions, with the same size of rings. The pieces with the larger rings are going to go on either side of my main piece of chainmail. I will then make two more pieces with smaller rings, which will join onto those pieces, and then the whole piece will lace up the back. A chainmail anti-vampire neck piece, modelled after Victorian chokers (the really extravagant ones). I need to start making more stuff. I'd like to try my hand at leather and chainmail armor, along with making more steampunk apparatuses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment