Monday 27 May 2013

Day 204: Drawing Coyote



Today, I fashioned a drawing board (in this case, a piece of plywood which I used as a hard surface to draw on, as all of my flat surfaces are still out of commissions). I wanted to play around with drawing my steampunk character Coyote. She's a fun character. When I go on a camping trip in June with a few friends I will be dressing up as her. And lucky for me, I found a fur collared coat at Value Village for a decent price. The fur collar is detachable, and it looks more coyote-ish than fox, so I'm going to try to fashion it into more of a pelt that will dangle off of my belt. It is a decent size of fur, so I should be able to do something good with it. 

By the way, in case you are wondering... In the pencil drawing (the second photograph), Coyote is holding (and using) her summoning tool. It is one of the objects that I fashioned and posted about a few weeks ago. In the drawing you can vaguely see some wisps, which are ghosts being attached to the brass, after being attracted to the quartz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment