Friday 31 May 2013

Day 208: Last day of Zombie Awareness Month

For those of you who don't know, the month of May is Zombie Awareness Month. Why? Most zombie movies take place during May. At least, the classics do. Specifically, most early George Romero movies. Which are the only zombie movies that really matter.

No photos today, but I did attempt a zombie alphabet. It is something that my fiancee (then boyfriend) and I had attempted, but it didn't really pan out. Though I did bind a beautiful and almost perfectly bound book for that whole thing. Any ways... I tried again. And failed. The first few lines are...

A is for aim (aim for the head)
B is for bury (bury all the dead)
C is for carry (all the guns you can bear)
D is for dead (but you shouldn't care)
E is for every (body you once knew)
F is for family (the loved ones that you slew)

That's about it. I did go up to K, but I forgot that J comes between I and K, so it messed everything up. And those ones weren't very good any ways. I'm kind of tired so I'm having trouble concentrating... And with my basic alphabet. Apparently.

Now, before May is over, go and watch a zombie film or read a good zombie book! Awareness should be spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment