Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 59: Everyday I'm bustlin'


Now, in all technicality this does have to do with the business side of my life (in regards to Etsy), because I will be selling things like this at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo in the spring. However, I'm counting it as something I made today because I experimented a bit and used new materials. The photo is kind of crummy... but for anyone going to be at the Calgary Comic Expo, this beauty, among others, will be there! The skirt is dip-dye tea stained, to give an aged look to the cotton twill (see below). It is bunched up  to give the bustle look, and decorated with up-cycled lace and vintage pearl-look buttons. It fastens in front with buttons and ribbon. Who knows what I'll do next!
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment