Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 65: Mostly research


I was at school for the majority of the day (and I have another class at 6!), and I spent most of this time (other than my first class) researching and planning out a project. I did doodle a little bit, though, so here it is! I'm kind of exhausted because I'm trying to get back to a normal schedule of going to bed at a decent time and getting up early. I'm trying to get up at 8 AM at the latest. That way it's not a shock to my system on days that I have to get up early, and if it's a day I don't have school or work or anything, I can still get plenty done and I don't mess with my schedule. So... worth it in the long run. It just also means tiredness in the mean time. I'm getting there... but I should have been doing this my first week back in Calgary. Ah well. A few more days and I'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment