Friday 4 January 2013

Day 61: Smells like woods

Guess what, kids! I made my first solid perfume locket! I didn't really do it the way you're supposed to (i.e. didn't measure anything because I haven't actually gotten any metal measuring spoons yet...) BUT it smells nice. It consists of cedarwood, neroli, and cinnamon leaf (essential oils), sweet almond oil, and beeswax. You can only really smell the cinnamon, but if you spend enough time, the neroli kicks in with its nice cut-grass smell, and the cedarwood is the base, so it's just hanging around smelling like a tree. It's great! I also mixed a tiny bit of sweet almond oil and cedarwood together to make my hair smell like woods. Which is kind of does! I'm strange...


In other news, I decided to make a tent in my room, and make my own little woodsy haven for the weekend.  I'm really not planning on doing anything except considering a job offer, and making art. Back to school on Monday...! (*is both excited and sad, but mostly excited*)

I like woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment