Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 88: Fry Up!


This was well earned, and well deserved. My late, late supper after getting home from a ~14 hour day (travel and buying fabric included. Eee! Fabric. I'm going to start my shell jacket so soon!!). First day at my new job, and it went way better than I thought it would. Apparently I did pretty well for my first day. When I got home, I was starving, and wanted nothing more than a good old fry up of eggs, ham, mushrooms, and flat bread. I didn't make the tortilla (I could have, but I was just so hungry). Note to self to pack bigger lunch and a few more snacks next time... 

Well, this is all I made. I did write a poem (lyrics, perhaps??) and I drew a bit, but I don't feel like posting it. I post a lot of drawings and pre-cursors to actual artworks, so I felt that I should post something different. I.E.... FOOD! So much protein. So much deliciousness. Almost too much mushroom, but well-evened out with gunpowder tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment