Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 60: Essential


If I hadn't been off gallivanting today, I would have been quite productive. But instead, I left my house to meet a friend, and picked up a couple of things. Including... a few essential oils to attempt my first solid perfume lockets. I decided to not wait to get a whole load of different oils from a place in Calgary, because what if I hate it or fail horribly? Best not make a huge investment. I wanted to attempt solid perfume tonight, but I'm tired and lazy, so I just mixed the oils together to see what my choice smelled like. It's actually quite nice. Now, I've broken several rules, but this was just me being uncommitted for the time being. I won't get into that. I mixed sweet almond oil with cedarwood, cinnamon leaf, and neroli (light) essential oils. It's kind of a woodsy spicy scent. My kind of scent! I'm going to attempt solid perfume tomorrow maybe. We'll see. Depends on how much time I have... Ugh busy days.

Now, I'm going to go and watch Blue Velvet. I think it's about time I saw a David Lynch film. Good night and happy Fursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment