Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 156: The Breakfast Club


Actually, this blog post has nothing to do with the actual Breakfast Club. Y'know. The Breakfast Club. The movie. Great movie. However, I did decided to post about the breakfast I made for myself. I made crepes! Above is a photograph of a particularly sad looking crepe, which is continuing to cook in the frying pan. The crepes were delicious. I made enough that I was able to have some later as a snack, and for once, the recipe I used didn't result in thick, cardboard-like crepes. Yuck. Not these, though! These were yummy! Especially with the raspberry and yoghurt combination I ate with a few of them. Nom nom...

In other news, I made even more progress in my cross-stitch. 


Isn't the flower trim lovely? Especially the living ones? The flowers on the bottom are a little less lively. But that's because they're dead. I want to add some black and grey, but neither of those are colours that I seem to have at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment