Tuesday 23 April 2013

Day 170: Nicht Nein

I don't have anything. I drew a little bit, but nothing that seems worth posting about. My day was just so busy. I was helping my fiancee move, and before that I had a jury critique. That was daunting, and made me realize that I don't want to make the art that I thought I want to make. I'd really rather just draw and write and make comics and research myself into historical oblivion. Le sigh. 

So... I don't have anything to post. Not to mention that I'm exhausted. I'm not even going to set an alarm for tomorrow. I'm just going to sleep until I feel rested. Then I will wake up, make art, and tidy my room. It's such a cluttered nightmare, and it makes me want to set fire to my possessions, just so that my room will be cleaner. Uggghhh. My organizational skills are slight, at best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment