Saturday 13 April 2013

Day 160: Cameos

For the Comic Expo this year, I made up some new business cards, and I'm going to draw on the back of the cards (in Knicker Misadventure style!). Since it might be cool to draw Comic Expo guests in the style, I decided to practice using friends' profile pictures on Facebook. Some are pretty cool. Not really recognizable as the person, unless you know specifically... But I guess that can be the case with a lot of caricatures in general. 

I'm so excited for the expo. I'm planning and hoping to start pushing Knicker Misadventures, so that people start getting interested and so on, so that maybe next year I can start working towards making a full-on book and stuff. We'll see... but yeah! I'm going to sign stuff and draw things for people. It should be cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment