Wednesday 17 April 2013

Day 164: A study in black paint

 

Sometimes I get ideas to do art work. Often times, all I want to be is an illustrator and a comics artist. I have so many visual aesthetics in my head, as far as what I want something to look like. Still, I need to practice. I want to use paint and do small paintings, and utilize  paints and gouache more in my comics. It kind of frustrates me, though. It's just a little annoying when I have so many ideas, but I don't have the practical skills to do anything with it. It's not bad art. I mean, it's translatable. But it's not what's in my head. Which is just a tad inconvenient. It's the same reason as to why I don't really write music. I have so many ideas, but I can't get it out of my head without being something other than what was in my head. Nuisance. Maybe I should just practice practice practice. Maybe sometime soon I'll just stay in bed for a whole day and just draw and draw and read and draw and research and draw. Tempting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment