Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day 338: Drew Some

I forgot to take photos, but during my Social Sciences class I drew some comics and different sideshow-inspired comics. I recently acquired American Sideshow from a thrift store, and it's an amazing book. It's a very concise summary of all of the most famous freaks and geeks to have worked in sideshows in the United States. It's beautiful. I'm fascinated by freaks and geeks, and their stories. They're such beautiful and fascinating people. I am infatuated with them. They're just such handsome men and beautiful women. For the record, my husband is a casual blockhead, and magician, so apparently I have a type. I find sideshow to be so very inspiring, while also thought-invoking, and fascinating. I would love to learn to do geek performances, like blockhead and sword-swallowing. 

Speaking of sword-swallowing, did you know that you can make your gag reflex stronger by clenching your left hand into a fist and squeezing your thumb? I have a weak gag reflex. I tried it and it worked. Ah, the wonders of the human body.

And... to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment