Wednesday 2 October 2013

Day 331: Demoniac, Unhallowed


Happy October, everyone! The season of ghosts and ghouls is finally here! I went to the October Steam-Up, which had a monster's hunter theme. I always alter the theme a little bit, to my own interest. Which usually means smearing makeup all over my face and creating some kind of character. This time around, I was inspired by Victorian serial killers and demonic possession; witch hunters and wolf slayers; misery and horror. My makeup consisted of smeary red and black, with a burned-looking cross on my forehead, and my cataract lenses. The costume consisted of a very tight corset, a long black skirt, and a long black dress; a necklace with scissors, a rosary-inspired necklace, and a rosary; my kid boots, a lace shawl, and lace fingerless gloves. 

 

I love dressing creepy and weird, and I'm so excited for Hallowe'en! A month of horror movies and chilling stories is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment