Thursday 10 October 2013

Day 340: The Abominable Dr. Phibes


Rain. Utter dreariness. We responded by curling up with popcorn and hot chocolate, and watching The Abominable Dr. Phibes on VHS. Cozy, and everything is bettered with a bit of Vincent Price. On top of that, I decided to draw bats. That resulted in a bit of bat adoration, and bat craze. Bats are such fascinating, and adorable, little creatures. Have you ever seen how vampire bats feed? It's curious. It's one of those things that I think would be fascinating to experience. I doubt that I ever will... but do you ever have those strange questioning impulses that make you curious about something in an odd way? For me it's vampire bat tongues and Stefan Bibrowski's hair. It looks so much softer than any one else's hair. However, again. I will never know. Not to mention the fact that it might be impolite to ask about someone's interest in being a dentist, and then commence to ask if one could touch his face. Whatever the case... these are the things that fascinate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment