Sunday 20 October 2013

Day 349: Malice


Last night we went to a friend of ours for an impromptu Hallowe'en party. It was more of a small get together (only six of us) than a party, but it was nice. I spent most of the evening with my friend Christie, sitting on the sofa and working on handwork. I got lots of embroidery done, which was nice. It's nice to chat, eat food, and stitch away. 

For the party, costumes weren't necessary, but I take any opportunity that I can to dress up. I decided to dress up in the style of Alice in Wonderland. With a bit of a dark undertaking. My makeup was really simple (lots of silvery grey, with lots of black mascara on both my top and bottom lashes). I was aiming for a bit of a doe eye, doll-like-ness. Just simple, and pretty. 


I made a necklace out of my rabbit food, and a chain. Why? Because Alice finally caught the rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment