Thursday 24 October 2013

Day 354: Ruined Repeat


I messed up on one of my repeat patterns. I switched my measurements by accident, so I decided to scrap it. Instead of spending just as much time to fix it, or continue on and end up with something that I would be unhappy with, I decided to start something completely new. I created a new stencil, and a new repeat pattern. I also decided that I am going to do this new repeat on silk. I want to create something that I will use, and I have beautiful images in my mind as to what I will do with the fabric.


Poor photo, but this is the silk. It is more of a cream colour than it appears above, and it is a very small jacquard weave (just a hint of small floral pattern here and there).

I would have done more today... but I came home, I ate, and I slept. Then I woke up. Reluctantly. I was exhausted (and still am) but I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment