Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 37: My collection


 

In my bedroom, I have a lot of small things that would make a lot of people question what kind of person I am. It seems that I surround myself with strange objects because they inspire and captivate me. They allow me to explore a million hypothetical stories. The photos above don't even cover all of the things in my room.

I didn't make anything today. I finished painting the blackened baby doll (it's still a work in progress I think, but it was my first attempt at making a demonic scary messed up baby doll). However, I think that my rearranging my prized possessions is a creative process in itself. It also prompted a great deal of writing, and even more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the colours and textures of your interesting collection - quite a cabinet.

    ReplyDelete