Friday 28 December 2012

Day 53: Ooops... Late

Okay, I'm posting this really late. I was going to do it last night, but I forgot after I learned that I had messed up my schedule in thinking that the first Friday of January was the fifth. WRONG. It's amazing how much difference the mix up of one day can make. Any ways... hopefully that's solved, but I'm still unhappy about it.

I didn't do a lot yesterday, because I had been helping cut and move wood all day. A cord of wood. That is a lot of logs. My brother and I started before everyone else, so we were out there the longest (about five hours). A lot of work, but we managed to get it all done before sun down. I am now really sore, and have a mysterious bruise on my arm. Needless to say, I didn't get a lot done creative wise.

However, I did finish the first layer of Marie Antoinette's clothing. Everything is made from found or recycle materials, and modelled after 18th century clothing. I tried to stick to colours that she wore, as well as styles. However, these are the undergarments, and I'm taking a lot of creative liberties, so it is a bit different from true Marie Antoinette. But then again, Marie Antoinette was not pink haired with words on her chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment