Sunday 16 December 2012

Day 42: Cookies!


I like baking, and recently I've taken to always trying new recipes. Admittedly, I also made cookies yesterday (Greek honey cookies- very good), but they were for our Church's 'bachelor boxes', and I forgot to take photos. I also made pudding today, but it was consumed long before I thought about writing a blog featuring it. And thus... I am going to attempt at making you salivate over these delicious brown sugar cookies. I had found the recipe on Pinterest quite a while ago, but only now did I try them. And boy... gooood cookies. Even without icing they're phenomenal. Fresh out of the oven, they're light and spongy, and so nice. I didn't have enough sour cream, so I used yoghurt and a bit of egg nog. Result is overall tastiness. I highly recommend the recipe, and it's super easy.

In other news, I'll be leaving for Saskatoon tomorrow morning, so I won't be posting again until Wednesday. Naturally, I'll keep up with my daily creativity, but none shall be revealed for a couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment