Sunday 23 December 2012

Day 49: Knitting


Ah, the holidays! Fun movies, 3+ hour long feasts full of delicious food and good conversation, dogs sleeping under Christmas trees... And everything just makes me even more excited that it is now Christmas Eve day! I was a little late posting today because my family watched Arthur's Christmas, which was terribly lovely and entertaining. During this, I decided to try my hand at knitting with circle needles. When I finish this, it will probably be a headband or something. We'll see. The circle needles were a little bit big to be leg warmers like I'd hoped, but it will be a start as far as practice goes. I hope to eventually knit socks. Of course, I should probably just buy socks, since I will never actually get around to learning how to knit socks. I'm really not that motivated when it comes to learning knitting techniques, even though I really want to. I mean, I haven't even learned how to purl yet. What kind of madness is that?
Ooooh I'm so excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment