Thursday 6 June 2013

Day 214: PHEW


Lo and behold, on the other side of this stack of paper, there is the complete list of who is invited to our celebration of matrimony. My fiancee and I finally finalized our invites, and we will be mailing out invites within the next week or so. It's odd, though. I am perfectly okay with the idea of hundreds of people coming and going to a tea party, but the idea of the same number being at our ceremony disturbs me. Well, not disturb. But my mind doesn't like wrapping itself around it.

And for the record, we are not inviting hundreds of people.

Now, a few people may be itching to know if they are on the paper. Naturally, I can't show the paper, because of security and safety and (above all) privacy. Still, it was an accomplishment, and it was nice to get down. My fiancee then left to go home, and tonight and tomorrow he will be printing out the invites. Productivity wheels are turning!

Now, for good balance...


These are four pages of notes that I took today. Well... technically only three of these pages are from today. Nonetheless. Content includes history, mounties, Blackfoot, tid-bits, the odd doodle, and so on. If you manage to read it, you might learn something. Who knows.

TOMORROW. I will actually be making something phenomenal. Or at least something that requires a little more work. Though, any one who thinks that making a wedding invite list isn't work... Yikes. Especially when you're trying to keep your numbers down. Thank goodness our wedding is on a week day. It's not that I don't want people to come... it's just that I get anxious in large groups. Still... So glad to be done the list! And better yet, the relationship of myself and my fiancee is yet to be destroyed! It's continuing to be strong, despite the stress that I sometimes get. Good thing that he's one person who prevents my anxiety attacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment