Sunday 16 June 2013

Day 224: You're not going to believe this...

I actually did make things today. I made a mock bow tie (my sewing machine doesn't like the combination of poly-cotton and sewing needles... which is odd. Or maybe it's just because it's on a small scale). I learned that I need interfacing to make the bow ties. Not a problem. But goodness... I have an iron now... And it's great! Crisp fabric and nice edges. Though... I don't have an ironing board/table. So my "ironing board" is a small 1'x2' hand towel on a bit of table. Not very convenient when I need to iron huge amounts of fabric. But still.... I made a bow tie.

I just forgot to photograph it and I'm lazy and I was in a rush to get to croquet.

Why yes. I play croquet now. And it's a cruel, heartless, sport. Though polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment