Friday 14 June 2013

Day 222: Art postponed on account of... Magic!


I've been leading far too exciting of a life recently, all without much sleep. This evening I went to a great magic show, with my fiancee (of course). He did a documentary on the magic show A Brush With Death, so he is now within that crowd. Which is fantastic, of course. Really, though, regardless we would go to their shows. Lots of fun, blood, dark humour, and ghosts. A great show, and I recommend it to anyone.

Erm... Anyone over the age of 18, I would say.

Any ways, late night yet again, with another day of work tomorrow. But just wait! Tomorrow evening and Sunday will be filled with lots and lots of exciting things. I just need rest first. Ugh... what a long week. What a long, and very weird, week.

No comments:

Post a Comment