Sunday 9 June 2013

Day 217: Rabbit


Productivity! This is a rabbit head that I spent a while making. It is made out of air-dry clay, paint, and mod-podge. I am going to be making this into a 19th century style marionette of the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. At least, I'm going to try! 

Today, I also stamped even more invites, and mod-podged some painted plates (to seal them and make them a little more food safe). I did all of this while I watched Dirty Dancing for the first time. I do love 1980s movies involving love stories. Particularly ones with wonderful montages. Making things and watching a movie are a nice way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon.

In other news, I made fantastic pizza crust. I'm getting quite good at making bread, if I might say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment