Thursday 13 June 2013

Day 221: I was going to make art...

I was going to make art, but instead I saw Iron Man Three (awesome! Enjoyed it immensely). I was going to make art, but then I had a panic attack and ended up resolving all of my roommate issues. Ultimately a blessing. Though panic attacks are terrible. I really don't recommend them to any one. My nerves have been shot for two days, and I've been on the verge of a panic attack. Finally, I snapped. Still, because my roommate heard my hyperventilating, she was concerned, and while I was calming myself down, we discussed the disagreements we've been having, and got everything sorted out. Long story short... Texting is the devil and it's just better to talk things out so that things are not taken the wrong way. So much weight has been lifted, and I no longer feel like I need to run away or make a mad dash away from the apartment. Things are much better now. Even if I'm exhausted and tear stained. I'm just so happy that I don't have as much depression or anxiety, thanks to my fiancee (and best and closest friend) being in the same city, and I don't feel alone. He also knows me well enough to keep me fed, let me get rest, and give me company when I need it. He's my saving grace in so many situations. In other news, I finally have a better phone plan, so that I means I can also call my parents when I need to talk to them, and I don't have to worry about running up my phone bill. I miss talking to my parents, especially my mum. She is a smart lady, with so many wonderful ideas and fantastic thoughts and she's just so good to talk to. I can't wait to go home in July!

And this brings us to the drawing. As aforementioned, I saw Iron Man Three. And... sometimes I draw things without any reference. Thusly... derpy and poorly drawn Iron Man. Worst drawings of superheroes! I enjoyed that movie. Now I definitely need to see The Avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment